- Dimensions [height x width x thickness]: 19x19x8cm, 19x9x8cm
|Type of glass blocks
||Number of pcs in cardboard box
||Number of pcs on pallet
|19 x 19 x 8 cm satin
|19 x 19 x 8 cm non-satin
|19 x 9 x 8 cm
- Compressive strength:
||According to PN-75/B 13078[MPa]
||According to DIN 18175:197705[MPa]
|Minimum compressive strength
|Average compressive strength
* Tests conducted by Materialprufungsamt des Landes Brandenburg Beaufragt mit der Durchfuhrung der Metalprufung fur des Land Berlin.
- Heat transmission ratio: U=2.97 [W/m2 x K]
- Soundproof: -42dB
- Fire classification: E60 as per PN-B-02851-1:1997 and Pr EN 13501-2
- Light transmittance:
- - for colourless glass blocks 80%
- - for coloured glass blocks 60%
Certificate of tests carried out by Materialprüfungsamt des Landes Branderburg Beauftragt mit der Durchführung der Materialprüfung für das Land Berlin (Germany)
Glass Block Technical Details
- Glass block walls are not load bearing walls
- Glass block walls are self-supporting but should not be used as a freestanding wall- they require like windows and doors a lintel at the top for support.
- For optimal support glass blocks should be installed inside a four-sided pre-made opening (timber, brick, steel or concrete).
- Glass blocks cannot be cut like bricks or tiles – so the opening for the glass blocks should be the size to suit the glass blocks.
- Glass blocks expand and contract with temperature change so please ensure they have been installed as per manufacturers guidelines
- Glass blocks should not be installed when the room temperature is above 30 degrees Celsius or below 5 degrees Celsius.
- Please talk to us about using glass blocks in fire rated situations.
- Please read installation instructions carefully
- Please call us if you have any questions
You need to upgrade your Flash Player